perfect!





Mood:.feeling crazy
Listening to:Scars by Papa Roach

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

why cant i be perfect?????????
*screams all over the room*..im going insane!i cant think of anything else na pwedeng gawing new theme,,ggrrr..this layout was long overdue..i should be over Simple Plan..i mean this layout.Papalitan ko na rin ang mga songs ko sa playlist.

I know my last post was weird but i was tired...ok!i was feeling lazy(again!)..kaya iyon ang pi-nost ko!*pffft*..i know you liked it,,

Anyways,,tomorrow,my swimming kami!Im so friggin' excited!*sarcastic*
Kasi naman ang dami-daming resort dun pa!I wont mention it coz di nyo rin naman alam ang place.But of course,im looking forward to seeing my cousins,and have fun..minsan ko lang sila makita..once in a blue moon maybe.At ang pamangkin kong si Kaisha ay super-excited..she's only 2 years old but she's completely aware na may reunion bukas,,kids these days..but im proud to say na mataas ang IQ ng baby ko.

About my life naman,,yeah the mood said it all..Im going craz!!!I dunno what to do with my life.I know i've to look for a job,thats what i HAVE to do.But,,i dnt feel like it na..im super lazy kasi..and really,i dnt think handa na ko for work,,INUTILkasi ako.Baka hindi ako matanggap,,wala naman kasi akong experience!Haayy...ill shoot myself na lang kaya.Honestly,gusto ko pa kasing magbakasyon!*hits head*..ahh..you have to understand...teenage hormones are kicking in,,,i just want to have fun.


ok..pics of simple plan..last na siguro 'to..once na magpalit nako ng layout..goodbye simple plan na.

Here's your last glimpse of them:
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

...im such a drama queen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mama!

Terrible!

new skin!